Will my organization be able to keep track of donations throughout this process?
The Gazette will provide periodic updates on voting through a leaderboard at www.thegazette.com/givesback
When the program has been completed and my organization has received donations, how will we be contacted?
After December 31st the subscriber designation period is over.
All of the non-profits will receive an email detailing the total amount of Gazette Gives Back dollars
they were donated.
How do I have ads created or go about scheduling ads?
Sharon Keys will be your point of contact. She can be reached at Sharon.Keys@thegazette.com.
What are the redemption restrictions?
· GGB ads will run in the available space once content and paid advertising has been placed. Location requests will be considered but can never be guaranteed.
· No sponsor logos may run in the ad
· Ads ¼ page or larger need to run within the GGB template
· Non-profits must report on impact of Gazette Gives Back ads if requested
· Ad space must be scheduled by November 10, 2018
· Cannot run two Gazette Gives Back ads in the same week
· Existing advertisers are not allowed to use Gazette Gives Back funds in place of previously scheduled campaigns
· Paid ads run first
· No special sections
· No front page notes
· No inserts
Please note: The Gazette reserves the right to refuse or cancel any advertisement at any time.